Boost up Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Naturally
Human Growth Hormone, also known as HGH or growth hormone(GH) is the most imperative hormone produced in the human body by the pituitary gland. With this hormone, the growth of a human body is impossible. It is responsible for the growth of the body, repair work of the cells, the composition of the body, and even metabolism. Not only this but it also helps in boosting up the muscle growth, strength, and also enhances the performances while working out or exercising. It also helps the human body to recover from an injury or any disease. If the level of HGH is low in the body, it increases the risk of diseases and sickness, it can disrupt the digestive system which can lead to gain fat.
Another most important fact you need to understand is that even if you have good levels of HGH, your dietary habits and lifestyle can still affect it. And when this happens, people usually switch to medications and other prescribed drugs, which might improve the level of HGH but can have major side effects and can also disturb or weaken your immune system. The best solution is to opt for natural ways, however, you might wonder how to increase human growth hormone naturally? Don’t you worry because we here have a few ways through which you can naturally increase the level of HGH in your body.
- Get rid of fat – Often, people confuse reducing body fat to reducing body weight. It is true that when you lose fat, you also lose weight, however, you need to understand that even a slim body can have fat and a bulkier body might not. The production of HGH is directly related to the amount of fat in your belly. According to some studies and observations, people who carry higher levels of belly fat are more likely to have impaired HGH production levels and have higher risks of diseases and other illnesses. Another study was conducted and as a result, it said that the people with 3 times belly fat have less than half the amount of standard HGH. More abdominal fat, more damage to the body, and lesser HGH levels. HGH levels in men’s bodies are more affected due to the belly and abdominal fat. So it is clear that belly fat is very dangerous for the body, it is the first link to many diseases and damage to the body. To optimize the HGH production in the body, you need to get rid of the fat, especially belly fat and abdominal fat. For that, you can make changes in your eating habits, switch to a more plant-based diet, avoid any type of junk or fried food, reduce the oil and butter consumption, and best remedy, work out and exercise.
- Fasting in a recurrent manner – This might come as a surprise but, fasting can help a lot in increasing the HGH production level. A lot of studies have been conducted on fasting and many of them proved that fasting can improve HGH level up to 300 percent. In fact, the study also revealed that people who fasted for 1 week, their HGH production level went up by a massive 1250 percent. However, you can not fast at all times and continuous fasting can have adverse effects. So to make the most of it, the best way is to fast intermittently. It is more focused on healthy and dietary approaches. There are various approaches available when it comes to intermittent fasting. The most common approach is to window eating for 8 hours and fasting for 16 hours which includes sleep timing. Another popular approach is to eat 500-600 calories between 2 days a week. This not only improves the HGH level but also keeps the insulin levels low. Insulin is released when you eat, so, naturally it will be low when you are fasting.
- Arginine Supplements – Arginine is another really good booster of HGH production in the body. A lot of people intake arginine or amino acid as a side supplement while working out or exercising. However, the research has shown that this method does not have any effect on the HGH level. Arginine, when taken alone without exercising or working out, did show a significant effect on the production of HGH in the body. You can take a lower dose in the beginning but, the results are significant in higher doses, especially while sleeping. IT is better to balance it out, you can take 45-114 mg of arginine per 1 kg body weight.
- Reduction in the sugar intake – Refined carbs and sugar increase the insulin level in the body. And we have already established the fact that higher insulin level causes lower HGH level in the body. So you might want to reduce the intake of sugar in order to properly optimize the production of HGH. You would be surprised to know that people with Healthier people have 4-5 times more HGH than the people with belly fat or diabetes or even impaired carb tolerance. Getting rid of sugar or at least reducing it is always beneficial. Sugar is one of the major sources and reasons for weight gain and obesity and even that can hamper the HGH levels. We know there are many sweet tooths out there. So instead of completely cutting out the sugar, try to reduce its intake. Try going for a more balanced diet because even little but sugar is important for the body. You can get in touch with your dietitians and ask them for a balanced diet plan.
- No eating right before bedtime – A human body releases a significant amount of HGH at night. And now you also know that insulin is released after you eat. So, with that logic, many experts recommend people to avoid eating anything before going to bed, especially the food that contains high carbs or protein. Because this will stop or block the HGH level to be released in the body. The best way is to eat 2-3 hours before going to bed, this way, the food will get digested properly, there won’t be any risk of belly fat and there will be no blockage for the production and release of HGH in the body.